Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Baby Edwin - Simon Says Stamp DT Card & Whopping MAGNOLIA SALE!

 Good afternoon lovely peeps,
I hope you weather is as beautiful as ours, it's hot, it's sunny, there's a gentle breeze it's just perfect :) 
 Last challenge at Simon Says Stamp was anything goes & it was so popular we all got to see some beautiful entries but I have to say a big round of applause to my lovely teamies as my goodness you guys kept us busy with hours of commenting, I think we all have seized up fingers now lol.

Today is new challenge day at
& this week our challenge is
MASCULINE / FATHERS DAY

My lovely teamies & I are featuring Tim Holtz products on our cards this week, if you have any we'd love to see them but as always it's not compulsory to enter our challenge :) 

This card took me hours to make, I just wasn't feeling crafty and kept getting distracted by the state of my craft room & wanting to tidy and reorganise it, so I kept sitting there day dreaming about how I could reorganise it lol.
I'm one of those people who can't relax in an untidy environment so my plan is I have Thursday & Friday off which will be spent attempting another ruthless sort out in my craft room so I am happy in there again :)
You can tell it's bad as hubby is the untidiest person I have ever know & even he has threatened to evict me if I don't sort it out as he's fed up with trying to fight his way to the freezer past all the boxes, baskets and piles / mountains of stash lol. This threat is coming from the man who can trash a house within minutes of coming home so I still don't think it's quite as bad as he says, after all it's stash not mess lol.
I rarely make Father's Day cards as it's the one challenge I like even less that CAS as I still miss my lovely dad like crazy & wish I was lucky enough to have him with me to spoil him. I usually make a card for hubbs but as he was in Portugal last year on his Harley club holiday & didn't have his Fathers Day card he can have last years, ssh don't tell him lol.
As you can see I have had a rummage around in my stamps and used some neglected cuties that I've not inked before & have gone with the Masculine theme & made a baby boy card which will be popped in my Etsy Shop later.
The Copic colours I've used are -
Baby Edwin - skin - E11, E00, E000, E00, R12, hair - E43, E41, E40, clothes & crown - B23, B21, B41, boots - W4, W2, W1, W00, dummy / soother - B00, B0000
Moon - C5, C3, C1, C00, R12, R000
     Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a fabby $50 is store spending spree
Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  peeps for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
I'm entering my card in the following challenges - 
Make It Monday - anything goes

 Today and tomorrow Simon Says Stamp has a whopping
and I have the huge honour of having 2 cards featured on the fabulous 
For more details hop over and take a peek at the Store Blog :)

I haven't been able to find the moon in store to add to Inlinz, sorry, but it's also a Magnolia Stamp from the Sweet Crazy Love collection (I think!)
That's me done for now lovely peeps, thanks for stopping by
Follow Me on Pinterest



26 comments:

  1. WOW Mandy!!!! Your card is fabulous!!!! Love the banner interlaced with the charm, so pretty! Your image is awesome and the layout just magnificent! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, this is just so sweet! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great Mandy, i love it! Hugs Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww :-) this is just soooo cute Mandy !! I love all the details on this, absolutely adorable :-)

    me and you are miles apart in our crafty thinking, when my room is tidy I am lost and don't have a clue what to do ! I feel much more creative in my mess ,,,, well,,,, that's the excuse I give everyone who thinks I'm a slob ,,,, lol :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that Man in the Moon, Mandy - such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just adorable Mandy - love the sweet image and gorgeous elements. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, beautiful, stunning,fabulous, amazing,....
    your card is FANTASTIC
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwhhhh....love this adorable baby boy card! Beautiful coloring and details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mandy, Such a beautiful card and adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely card
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card Mandy.
    Good luck with sorting out your craft room.

    Crafty hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! So beautiful Mandy! You rock those Magnolia stamps like no other!!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful boy card!! I just adore your coloring!!! So honored to be featuring your gorgeous cards on our blog today!


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card and image and love all the little charms and embellishments-good luck with the craft room tidy,even my little grandaughter (who was making her friend 6yrs a birthday card) told me it was about time I tidied my desk as it was sooo messy,tell me about it have to craft on the bed!!!
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning card Mandy, also checked out your gorgeous cards on the Simon Says blog. I miss my Dad too!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card, so pretty. I have just finished de-cluttering in my craftroom and now I can see where everything is. I just spent an hour a day re-organising it all :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Coloring.. love the shades and shine in his clothes.. FAB blue color too.. Love the BOY letters and Great Embellished.. I love the double star.. and those metal embellies are so Perfect for this.. Sorry I haven´t been around.. I just got home late last night from work.. So difficult to comment with my phone.. so I have given it up... Hope you have a Great Day.. and that the sun is shining on you too!.. Big Hug.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Magnifique! Such a gorgeous card!
    Love,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hallo,
    deine Karten sehen immer sowas von klasse aus,da wäre ich grene mal bei dir zu Hause zum basteln,
    liebe Grüße Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful work
    Great made
    and wonderfully decorated

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a gorgeous card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. And again Mandy, just beautiful! I'll keep visiting with a great big smile :D!

    Thank you so much for sharing again at Make it Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card Mandy, such super details as always

    Hope you managed to get sorted out and tidy ?!

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  24. nnaaawwww... this is far too cute!! My desk has been clean for far too long now I think.. crafty bugs are just starting to nip again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins