Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 8 October 2014

The Little Gingerbread House - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Hello lovely peeps,
The weather has certainly turned Autumnal here, the central heating has been switched on and it won't be long until Christmas. Blog counters are telling me it's only 78 sleeps until the big day, should I start to panic lol.
Last year Christmas was pretty awful for us with hubs in hospital having just suffered a stroke, & the poor kids had to suffer me trying to cook the most disgusting Christmas lunch ever before dashing back to the hospital. I do not cook, and should not cook, EVER, those are the perks of marrying a chef lol. Lunch was bad, really bad, even the dogs weren't interested in all the leftovers and there was a lot leftover lol.
This year I am really hoping that it's a happy & relaxing day, pretty much everything that last year wasn't, so I am getting cracking on the Christmas cards and they are one of my all time favourite cards to make.

 It's Wednesday which means ..........
 
 at
& this week our challenge is
WATERCOLOUR
 
 Back in the days when copics were these nice looking but scary markers to use I water coloured with distress inks all the time but now the roles have totally reversed.
Instead of reaching for my distress inks or watercolour pencils I thought I would be totally insane and challenge myself to watercolour with Gelato's!
I've been busy making some new pins & this time they are especially for Christmas. Some of the pins have little angel wings on and others have little Christmas charms of the end. I will be popping some in my Etsy shop soon.

50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp
Don't forget to visit the new SIMON SAYS STAMP STORE BLOG  for lots of fabulous inspiration, candy, and lots of  lovely new or featured products.
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/ 
 
 
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by 

13 comments:

  1. Mandy, I love this adorable gingerbread house - those hearts on the roof are too cute! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) I love the gingerbread house and the colours and all the details are fabulous ,, love the pin :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card. Much time was put into the making which is obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh - I could just eat this up - I can almost smell the gingerbread!! Another beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Mandy, I love your Gingerbread house - fabulous colours and beautiful embellies!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful die cuts & embellies!! :)

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, love that gingerbread house.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card and that gingerbread house is adorable. Love the coloring. TFS and I hope you have a great weekend.
    Shan Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Mandy! sweet gingerbread house...it is darlin...fabulous sentiment too! hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is gorgeous hun the house is so super cute love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! First time on here just have to say how gorgeous the house is, the flowers are beautiful, which makes for a really fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins