Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Simon Says - Make It A Clean & Simple Christmas!

Hello lovely peeps!
It's that time of year again & I have a chest infection :(
I love the colours of Autumn but hate Autumn itself as I'm allergic to a tree mold which is released in the Autumn & it plays havoc with my asthma.
On the plus side as I've felt so rubbish I've had no choice but to rest as much as possible so I've had an attempt at crochet and done lots of colouring.
The next thing on my list to tackle is getting used to my new laptop! I bought it several weeks again but am still working my way around Windows 8 & so far haven't been able to install my camera on it which is a real pain!




It's Wednesday which means ..........    

 at
& this week our challenge is
CAS (CLEAN & SIMPLE) CHRISTMAS
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
We are showcasing
Memory Box
 products on our cards this week.
You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


Apologies for my card today peeps it is totally pants! 

If the first image confused you here is why! I messed up this week & thought I was being really organised and made my card nice & early I just hadn't added it to the challenge blog post & when I did on Monday night I had a horrible thought that I didn't have a clue what the challenge was and therefore idiot here didn't follow the theme & there is no way my original card would pass as CAS lol.

I headed back up to my craft room yesterday morning to knock up a really quick card but to be honest really wasn't in the mood to create anything as my steroids have kicked in & I feel really shaky so all I  wanted to do was curl up on the sofa. That will teach me for being an idiot & not paying attention lol.
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp

Now I am going to share my original card I made for this challenge before realising what an air head I am lol.
 This card is more my style and I enjoyed doing a little distressing with scissors & paint on this one to make it look nice and shabby chic..
The sentiments on both of today's cards are Simon Says Stamp exclusives as are the cute little stitched heart & star dies and also that lovely big snowflake die. My craft room carpet was sparkly by the time I had glittered the pretty snowflake, also my face, clothes and even my hair lol.
The papers on this card aren't actually Christmas papers but I love papers like these Prima ones as they are so versatile.
 I'm entering my card in the following challenges -
Craft-Dee Bowz - anything goes with a hand tied bow, Crafting From The Heart - anything goes, Craft Your Passion - anything goes, Love To Scrap - ribbon or lace, Sparkle N Sprinkle - anything goes with loose glitter (snowflake), The Crazy Challenge - shabby chic, A Snowflakes Promise - anything goes, Papertake - anything goes
My Etsy Shop
Thant's me finished for today peeps!
Thanks for stopping by

20 comments:

  1. What a lovely die and your cards show it off beautifully, Mandy! Glad to see that you went off the CAS wagon, too :)) Love both versions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, this is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love both of your creations. Hope you will feel better soon.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are different styles but equally stunning! I love your CAS version, not pants at all! It really is gorgeous, as is your more fussy one :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x
    hope you're feeling better soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card!
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky for us to see two cards in one post! Love your original designs (So Mandy!!) and the second one is CAS and beautiful! Way to rock this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning as always
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both gorgeous card Mandy, I love them both - the 'fussy, fancy' so pretty and the black and white is stunning I knew it would be!!!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Mandy!! So beautiful!

    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! I really love both variations! How gorgeous!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love that die.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well they are both stunning in their own way, I love the black and silver in the CAS and the second one the details are beautiful has always.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both are stunners Mandy! Hope you are feeling much better soon. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Love the colour scheme. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them both but especially your one in the natural colors!! Im glad to hear that Im not the only one who has done that :) Hope you asthma gets better, mine is really kicking up too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are both lovely, especially the cream and beige one. Love all the elegance you've created with the pretty papers and die cut. Lovely sparkle on your snowflake too. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Challenge for Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What pretty cards. I'm with you, though....I like the cream one with the distressing and pretty embellishments a bit more than CAS. This is lovely and that ribbon with the rose in the center is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our October challenge. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic Christmas cards.Each is beautiful in it's own way - and that sounds exactly like the sort of thing I would do!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, these are two beautiful cards. (I've done that same thing; making a card that doesn't meet the challenge requirements! Happened only a week or so ago, actually.) That die is fabulous and works so well with both the CAS card and the not-so CAS card. I have to say I do like the second one better, but they are both beautiful in their own way. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins