Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Die Crazy! - Simon Says Stamp DT & Lingonberry Tilda

Hello lovely peeps!
My baby boy Gareth leaves for his holiday in Australia at 2am tomorrow morning so I am a sad muma as my baby will be away for almost 6 weeks & will be on the other side of the world at Christmas :(
For him it will be a wonderful holiday and a time to experience a very different Christmas than he has been used to, but I am going to miss him so much.

Little Miss Tilda has been absent from my blog for way too long so today as well as my DT card Tilda is back :)
 It's Wednesday which means ..........    

 at
& this week our challenge is
DIE CRAZY! 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
We are showcasing our lovely own brand
SIMON SAYS STAMP
 exclusive products on our creations this week.

You don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Today's DT card features three different Simon Says Stamp dies, Holiday Frames, Eliza Snowflake & Village Dies & also the gorgeous Falling Snow stencil & one of my favourite card stocks, Simon's Woodgrain card stock.

Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 
I'm entering my card  in the following challenges -
 Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - anything goes, The Sisters Of Craft - anything goes
 Here she is last, little Tilda is back :)

I hadn't even been aware of how long it's been since I coloured a sweet Tilda & creating this card made me realise how much I'd missed colouring this little cutie & this is Lingonberry Tilda.
It will definitely not be long before another sweet Tilda appears on my blog.
The papers I've used are by Maja Designs, the sentiment is by Magnolia, the cute snowflakes are Simon Says Stamps Stitched Snowflakes, the angel pin is one I have made & everything else is from my stash.
The copic colours I've used are -
skin - E11, E04, E00, E000, R12, hair - E44, E43, E41, Y32, dress - C3, C1, C00, sash & berry's - R89, R59, R39, leaves - G94, G43, G40, candle - W4, W2, W0 / Y32, YR23, YR20

Apologies to my lovely Etsy customers I haven't popped any Christmas cards in my shop this year, I will add just a couple later as I know some of you like to buy them for inspiration xx
My Etsy Shop
I'm absolutely shattered from a couple of  hectic, stressful days at work so I'm having a chill out day blogging and writing my Christmas Cards at last!
Whatever you are doing I hope you have a wonderful day & thanks for stopping by

13 comments:

  1. Love this frosty card, Mandy, and the little village fits perfectly into the bigger die - wonderful combination! And your little Christmas Tilda card is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Mandy :-) both of them are absolutely stunning! I love the white and silver on the first one, the whole design is so pretty! and Tilda, well, she is aways adorable and you just bring her to life :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards! You certainly will miss your son but think of all the goodies you could asked him to bring home! You want them you grow up but when they spread their wings it's hard. Skype!! Lots of hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bouth cards are gorgeous Mandy
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous cards Mandy, I love the SSS monochrome scheme with the beautiful snowy background and a gorgeous frame with a beautiful sparkling village die. Tilda is adorable, I love the colour of her!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful cards Mandy. Such a Christmassy design on the first and Tilda is gorgeous as are the embellishments.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love that beautiful scene in your top card - WOW! And the gorgeous colors and lacy dies are so perfect on the second card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning design, Mandy! Loving the glittery houses!!

    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful cards! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards hun, love the first one and of course Tilda too, hope your feeling ok, I know you will be missing him lots, now for the humble pie hun!!!! I am so sorry I haven't sent you a card this year, I haven't sent a lot of the ones I should have, I don't know where the time has gone, well except for Tegan as usual, got her today, she's painting at the moment after sticking lots of borrowed bling onto a card too, lol

    Did you get a tree up? I do miss our chats hunny, just thought I'd let you know, I do think of you often, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. both of your cards are beautiful mandy :) love how close our village scenes are! :) great minds think alike- merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Mandy and lovely to see Tilda again. No two ways about it dear Mandy but Christmas will be tough. Just take it as easily as you can. Here's to your health and happiness and may 2016 prove to be a wonderful year for you and yours. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Tilda looks absolutely gorgeous Mandy I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins