Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 9 March 2016

A Bit O Green - Simon Says Stamp DT Card & Divine Tilda

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
OMG the weather here is horrible today. It's been pouring with rain & we have gale force winds giving my fences & everything else in the garden a battering. Roll on Spring sunshine & warmth :)

Apologies for being a little late today, air head here hadn't realised my post was only saved in draft & not scheduled.

Today I have my DT card to share & also a long overdue Tilda card as well.
It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is
A Bit O Green
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies & I are featuring 
Clearly Besotted
  goodies on our cards. You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.

 Today I have created a really simple baby card which I had a nightmare photographing as the light was so bad & my daylight lamp has broken! Hopefully after retaking my photos today they will look better on my blog than the one featured on the challenge blog, as I didn't dare change the photo on there for fear of killing the Inlinz after the post was scheduled lol.

There is absolutely no stamping on this card which is really weird for me! After die cutting the stars & train I popped them in the lovely Swiss Dots embossing folder & whizzed them through my cuttlebug before highlighting some of the embossed dots with a white gel pen.
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp


I've had two Magnolia cards sat on my desk for weeks just needing embellishing but time & energy have been so short of late that they have just sat there neglected for far too long, so this morning I was up early & finished them both :)
I wondered how long it had been since I actually created a Magnolia card so looked back on my blog & saw that this is the first I have created in 3 months!!! I still adore sweet Tilda but with working long hours & sorting my mum & Tony's house out on my days off I've just not had the time to enjoy creating my usual style of cards. After this week I should be able to indulge in more crafting time, I have missed creating cards like this.


 The copic colours I've used are -
skin E11, E00, E000, R12, hair E44, E43, E41, clothes & boots - C3, C1, C00 / R59

I've had some lovely Etsy customers email me asking if I'm going to start selling cards & pins again & the answer to that is "yes, soon" :)
That's me finished for today peeps, thanks for stopping by



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Mandy, I love the cute baby card the stars and little train are totally adorable and Tilda is as cute as always ;-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s I changed the photo on the challenge blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandy what gorgeous cards and the designs are wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifuly cards Mamdy, a lovely design with gorgeous colours with beautiful details. Tilda is beautiful with stunnning details and embellishments!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love i love i love !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design, Mandy! Love the polka dot embossing! :D


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Mandy, love the white dots on the little train and the green wavy border. Your second card is just beautiful with all the lovely embellishments.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both your cards Mandy but my favourite has to be the Tilda card. So beautifully embellished and designed.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bright mint mixed with the kraft is a sweet combination for a baby, Mandy! Love the pretty scalloped edge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both the cards are lovely, Mandy! Love the texture on the first card and all the pretty details on the second card.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous creations, Mandy! You're getting good at this CAS style - love the mint and kraft combo and simple design of that sweet baby card...and then a Mandy special! Fabulously coloured and embellished, just enough, in your wonderfully pretty style! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards!
    second is so pretty!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so muuch for your beautiful birthday card Mandy, it is just gorgeous!!

    big hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the minty green trimmings on your SSS entry, as well as the unique layout design. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins