Thank you for following me xx

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp DT Card

Good afternoon lovely peeps!
I've been feeling the urge to create the last few days & was getting so annoyed with still not managing to spend very long at my desk due to my sciatica pain so have been spending time colouring when I've needed a rest, & trying hard not to be grumpy lol.


It's Wednesday which means -
 at
& this week our challenge is that old favourite
ANYTHING GOES
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog
Don't forget you can enter our challenge 5 times and there is no limit to how many challenges you combine your entry with.
Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 

 This week my lovely teamies & I are featuring
Technique Tuesday
   goodies on our cards. You don't have to use them to enter our challenge but we'd love to see them if you do.
Today's card features a Technique Tuesday stamp set called "Today Flower" & I've stamped the sentiment onto one of Simon's lovely Tilted Banners. I've punched lots of sweet Hydrangea flowers and added for my usual favourite pretty butterflies & a large Prima flower.

The copic colours I've used are -
RV95, RV93, RV91 / G94, G43, G40
50dollar_voucher_600px
As always our lovely Heidi is sponsoring our challenge with a $50 voucher for the fabulous 

Simon Says Stamp




That's me finished for today, I hope you hop over and play along with us :)
Thanks for stopping by


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mandy, the flower is beautiful and your colouring is stunning! the whole design is absolutely fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab design !!!! hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another masterpiece, Mandy! Beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Mandy, a bautiful image, beautiful colouring with the glorious image and gorgeous detailing!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shading and embellishing, Mandy!!


    *mwah*
    Steph
    Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your card is really fantastic.
    Hugs
    Melodie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Your colouring is just superb! Hope your pain eases very soon. I am waiting for appt for injections in my spine due to 3discs degenerated so can empathise a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and coloring! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow gorgeous card Mandy as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for hopping over to visit & taking the time to leave a comment
Mandy xx

Pinterest Latest Pins